[Springboard] NYTimes.com: Pitching With Purpose

icabombay at igc.org icabombay at igc.org
Tue Apr 1 08:43:11 EDT 2008

This page was sent to you by: icabombay at igc.org.

Dear All, I find this article terrific and relevant to our task. I think we could add "change images" to change behavior, but this is the best I've read regarding our understanding of Chastity in the NRM charts. enjoy!! Jack

OPINION | April 1, 2008
Op-Ed Columnist: Pitching With Purpose
By DAVID BROOKS
It's easiest to change the mind by changing behavior, and that's probably as true in the office as on the pitching mound.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/01/opinion/01brooks.html?ex=1207713600&en=8a2b07c000b598ce&ei=5070&emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help at nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2008 The New York Times Company