[Springboard] Denver Springboard Gathering News

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 13:15:37 EDT 2008

What were the questions for the scripture conversation?  Was it the capital verse?  Also, was this verse transposed in the 1st John work?

George Packard <george.packard1 at rcn.com> wrote:  Dearly beloved,
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us;
but, if we confess our sin, God is faithful and just to forgive us our sin
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Respectfully,
1 John 1:8-9