[Springboard] Preparation for next Springboard

JOHN L. EPPS jlepps at pc.jaring.my
Mon Apr 7 09:39:26 EDT 2008

Thanks, Joe.

As always your insights are timely and welcome. We are indeed in a new
time with new existential questions being raised. One version of
characterizing it:
 external event: collapse of supporting structures  (economic, political,
and cultural)
  internal crisis: Security when all the supports are gone
   Existential question: What can I trust?
   Escape: belligerance (from wars to suicide bombings to school
shootings, to fanatics of all stripes).

Your comments and corrections are more than welcome!

John Epps