[Springboard] A call for advice for Wiegel, from Wiegel

Richard Alton dick_alton at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 08:21:05 EDT 2008

Great Jim, do you have a blog so we can follow along as you work on this project? Thanks, Dick

Richard H.T. Alton
International Consultants and Associates
'building global bridges'
166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N
Oak Park, IL 60302
T:1.773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com

Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back
   Babe Ruth