[Springboard] For David McCleskey

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Wed Aug 6 16:16:53 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Today I received a message from Pat Webb that we are talking days, not
weeks for David.   She asked me to help fill in the blanks regarding
David's life since they have been married just 10 years.  She also
feels that David would be thrilled to get any comments by you before
he passes on.  I am also attaching a wonderful poem Pat penned last
night.  I think you will be moved by it as I was.

May I suggest that you please send your emails directly to Pat
although if you would like to copy the list serves and share with all
that would be fine.  But these are meant for Pat and David in these
end days.  Her email is: <silencefoundation at cox.net>.  I would suggest
you cover one, two or three things in your email.

1.  Any story about David that stands out for you that you would like
to share.  Could be more than one.
2.  Your reflection on what David has meant to the Spirit Movement and/
or the Order.
3.  Your reflection on what David has meant to you personally.

We are losing one of our original giants of the Order and Movement.  I
would hope all of us would find a way to acknowledge his greatness in
our collective and individual lives.

Grace & Peace,

Jack