[Springboard] song going round in my head

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 22:24:31 EDT 2008

Who recalls the Obedience song?  For some reason, reading all the words about David, that song has been coming into my mind . . .

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277
   jfwiegel at yahoo.com
   www.partnersinparticipation.com

One great, strong, unselfish soul in every community could actually redeem the world.  Elbert Hubbard