[Springboard] Salmon: song going round in my head

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Tue Aug 12 09:37:32 EDT 2008

Jim --
    Do you have an ICA Song Book? If not, I can make you a copy of one of
mine. The "Obedience" song was one of the playful ones in which the verses
could be sung in a number of different configurations.
    Let me know if you want a copy.
    Also, I've run down the assignment list for the Rome book writing team.
I have a draft of my story done, and I'll perfect it and send it along one
of these days soon. Are you collecting such stories, or what?
    Inner Peace,
    Bill Salmon