[Springboard] [Dialogue] song going round in my head

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 15:29:34 EDT 2008

I got all 4 of the songs going in my head as I walked along the old railroad tracks in the rain this morning . . .

Sort of a reverie on David . . .  I wonder how the book that the Jenkins wrote using the NRM on the disciplines of facilitation is doing?

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277
   jfwiegel at yahoo.com
   www.partnersinparticipation.com

One great, strong, unselfish soul in every community could actually redeem the world.  Elbert Hubbard