[Springboard] Salmon: song going round in my head

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:10:48 EDT 2008

Once upon a time . . .   Phil had an electronic version of one of the song
books. I know Larry had it a couple of years ago. I think there are also
some on the Golden Pathways CD.

Bill and Nan Grow brought a set of RSI songs for us to sing  at Marge's
80'th birthday celebration, we had a great time singing. One evening we sang
for 2 hours passing around the few copies.  From HDP's to hymns to Fifth
City Preschool.

G & P

Paula Philbrook

--