[Springboard] Salmon: What about fasting?

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Sat Aug 16 00:38:14 EDT 2008

I have a paper I've written on fasting. While living in Chicago, Vienna, and
Burssels, I fasted up to 70 days a year; this is once a week for 30 hours
and then on special occasoins. At this same time I was prepareing for
marathoning.
    I'll try to get my paper out to you all in a couple of days. And, yes,
fasting is done only when it is clear what you are fasting over, and what
you are fastiing about; i.e., over growing older and about turning 50.
    Bill Salmon