[Springboard] PRICELESS

Richard Alton dick_alton at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:30:27 EDT 2008

Jim, this is an amazing picture! What happened to your hair and is that really Joe Slicker? I know the name tag says Joe Slicker! Joe looks younger than Jim and what can I say about Marilyn.....she always looks young!
Dick Alton

Richard H.T. Alton
International Consultants and Associates
'building global bridges'
166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N
Oak Park, IL 60302
T:1.773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com

Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back
   Babe Ruth