[Springboard] David McCleskey's Memorial Service

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Mon Aug 25 13:55:05 EDT 2008

Resurgence Publishing Company will publish the completed product as a
tribute to one of our giants and sell at cost plus shipping and handling our
group.

It will receive a library congress code and be contributed to the library of
congress for posterity.

M. George Walters

NetSuite <http://www.netsuite.com?partner=713894>  Solution Provider

EBS-RAD LLC <http://www.performsoft.com>