[Springboard] [Dialogue] Family News

Phyllis Hockley phyllish at efn.org
Thu Aug 28 14:40:40 EDT 2008

Beret and Ron,
I am enveloped with the pain and the grief at the same time as the
awareness of the love surrounding you both enters my plane of awareness.
You are so loved, so thought of, and I will light my candle and offer a
healing prayer for Ron again and again. We leave in a few minutes for a
Sufi Retreat in the Redwoods. There will be a time for healing prayer when
we enter the circle with our concern and I will enter with prayers for Ron.
Those around me will pick it up and send it into the universe of love.
Right now Len and I surround you with our love.
Phyllis