[Springboard] LIMITS TO POWER STUDY -- Prep for the FOURTH phone call LAST HALF OF CHAPTER 2

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 23:48:28 EST 2008

WEDNESDAY CALLS

I will also host a conference call on Wednesday, December 3.

We are looking at Chapter 2 with attention to The Ideology of National Security and Wise Men Without Wisdom.

We'll start with some general conversation, then comments or questions on the first parts of Chapter 2.

Then lets get inside what he means by the Ideology of National Security, with reference, perhaps to the National Security Team announced by Obama this week.

Then Wise Men Without Wisdom.

SPECIAL PRIZE TO WHOEVER COMES UP WITH THE BEST DESCRIPTIVE NAME FOR THE POLITICAL CRISIS.

I am thinking around 6 pm local time here in Phoenix , for 1 hour.  The call number is