[Springboard] LIMITS TO POWER STUDY -- Prep for the FOURTH phone call LAST HALF OF CHAPTER 2

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 12:30:30 EST 2008

Seems like only yesterday this study was a sparkle in the eye and now, here we are -- Chapter 3 The Military Crisis and the conclusion.

The Wednesday calls have been lively, and the email interchange at the beginning was engaging, though it has dropped off now . . . would be great to get some reflections on this . . .
AGENDA
1.  Introductory check in
2.  What is the Military Crisis?  the illusions that support it?  Where have you experienced it?  Where in your own thinking, organization and action are you caught in sustaining it?  How can we break free?
3.  What does he say in conclusion?  What is the author's action agenda?  For him, what is the key to moving forward?
4.  What is one thing you are taking away from this?  some insight, awareness, implication?  How has this pushed your behavior?  What implications do you see for our raggedy network?
5.  Reflections on the method -- what happened?  worked?  did not work? learning's about this approach?  good stories you recall from what happened?  Future?  Anyone got a good book??

Our call is tonight, Wednesday, Decembe 10 at 6 pm mountain standard time.

Dial