[Springboard] LIMITS TO POWER STUDY -- Prep for the FOURTH phone call LAST HALF OF CHAPTER 2

Robert Rafos rafos at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 10 12:42:22 EST 2008

Sorry, I will not be able to participate due to a prior commitment.
However, it has been important and informative.  I would like to
suggest as another book, Thomas L. Friedman's "Hot, Flat and Crowded.
It is a longer read, but it is also a long winter and we can't plow
and plant until the spring!

Happy Holidays to all.

Bob Rafos