[Springboard] Song, Story, Symbol -- a random question

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 16:43:13 EST 2008

I don't remember no song, story, symbol in CS-1 . . . but . . .

"M. George Walters" <m.george.walters at verizon.net> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                CS-I?

    M. George Walters
  NetSuite Solution Provider
  4240 Sandy Shores Dr
  Lutz, FL 33558