[Springboard] Next Springboard Gathering

Tracy E. Longacre tel at telphoto.com
Thu Feb 14 10:33:20 EST 2008

In response #3, in case people haven't looked at these yet, I think it would
be worth looking at either Blog technology (something like Wordpress that
allows multiple authors, I think Typepad might also allow for this) and/or
Social Networking technology (Ning is a service that lets you create your
own social network: http://www.ning.com/). Obviously, we would need to
clarify our requirements before evaluating different solutions, but I wanted
to throw these into the mix.

  - Tracy E. Longacre
    VSO Volunteer
    Bamenda, Cameroon

Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again, and you will be
filled with joy.
The Dhammapada.

    Cameroon Blog: http://telcameroon.vox.com/
    Running Blog: http://revruns.blogspot.com/