[Springboard] Welcome to Denver

Anne Neal - ICA anneneal-ica at qwest.net
Fri Feb 29 17:07:28 EST 2008

Hello:

Welcome to Denver for the next Springboard Gathering, March 28-30th.
Attached is the registration form.  Please complete it and get it back to me
as soon as possible so we can start making arrangements.  Thanks so much.

If you have friends in the area and would like to stay with them, please
contact them directly.  If you'd like to stay with a colleague but are not
making your own arrangements, please let us know right away (on the
registration form) and we will try to connect you with someone who can offer
a bed.  Otherwise, there is a Courtyard Marriott next door to the meeting
place.

If you'd like transportation to and from the airport, please make your
travel arrangements for a 10:00 a.m. or a 4:00 p.m. airport run.  Thanks.

Warmly,

Anne
Anne Neal, Director
Institute for Consensus Action