[Springboard] {Disarmed} Re: Fwd: [Oe List ...] Salmon: Where's the glue?

Richard Alton dick_alton at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 21:55:39 EST 2008

This is a tough network! First, I was accused of being a racist and now a sexist! I learned my RS-1 at the feet of Kay Lush and Charles Lingo so one could see why I am easily confused.
Dick

Richard H.T. Alton
International Consultants and Associates
'building global bridges'
166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N
Oak Park, IL 60302
T:1.773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com

Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back
   Babe Ruth