[Springboard] {Spam?} Alton a sexist?

Richard Alton dick_alton at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:16:29 EST 2008

Dear Don, I had to look up that word- I should have done it the first time you used it..when I first saw misogynist I thought it meant polygamist...but now I discover it is one who hates marriage. Wow, I hope you do not tell Sally! We are spending the year looking into this arrangement and what it would mean for people of our age, especially as she has money and I have none...How can I hate marriage when I have been married twice for 25 years...I maybe a slow learner.
Thanks for setting the record straight again.
Dick

Richard H.T. Alton
International Consultants and Associates
'building global bridges'
166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N
Oak Park, IL 60302
T:1.773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com

Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back
   Babe Ruth