[Springboard] Operationalizing the 4 levels

David Dunn david at mirrorcommunication.com
Wed Jan 16 10:51:38 EST 2008

On 1/15/08 10:33 PM, "James Wiegel"  wrote:

> I am trying to create a description of the 4 levels we talk about -- occupied
> to paravocated in a way that people could check which level they are at and
> therefore you could figure out how to care accordingly.  In the example below,
> I am considering the 15,000 or so ToP trained people in the US sort of as my
> "guild" or "guild network" and trying to come up with indicators re:  what
> level they are at.  Would appreciate wisdom and additions.

I appreciated these four descriptions.

I want to suggest that we use the image of 'metavocation' rather than
'paravocation.' '-para- has to do with being alongside or parallel if memory
serves (paraprofessional), while '-meta-' has to do with being more
inclusive or transcendent.

David

--
David Dunn
www.mirrorcommunication.com
david at mirrorcommunication.com
720-314-5991
Skype: dmirror

-- THANKS FOR UPDATING MY EMAIL ADDRESS --