[Springboard] Next Springboard Gathering

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Thu Jan 17 18:22:11 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

We have yet to hear a definitive answer from Nino about his desire to
have ICA-USA host our next gathering from March 28th to the 30th.
David Dunn is following up on this with him and should have an answer
shortly.  But in case it doesn't work out, we would request each of
you to consider places near you that could hold 40+ people at a
reasonable rate.  We plan to have all consider participating in a
travel pool (USA-Canada) so centrally located (USA) places would tend
to minimize travel costs.  However we think Florida and the west coast
should also look to host the gathering.  It probably is not possible
to return to Junaluska on such a short notice and they do tend to have
a lot of groups there, but Marshall, could you check just in case?
Once we get the location/date set we hope to get an active dialogue
going on the work to be done as well as how we can get new people
there including the younger generation(s).

If you know of a place please check on dates, numbers and cost for us
all so that we can nail something down quickly.

Grace&Peace,

Jack