[Springboard] A request

marykdsouza at vsnl.com marykdsouza at vsnl.com
Fri Jan 18 07:26:54 EST 2008

A request:
Cyprian and I are starting on a venture to establish a Foundation dedicated to teacher’s training near Pune.  Initially, we see this institution’s focus to be on training primary school teachers.

We are in the process of drawing up the objectives of the institution so as to enable the registration process.

Should any of you have personal connections with any organisations/institutions that address the education of the whole person with in the educational system would you help us connect with them?

I am also very interested in organisations that have absorbed ICA’s technology of participation into their teaching curriculum.

Also, please write to us if you wish to participate in this venture in any form.

Please address all mail to this address marykdsouza at gmail.com

I know many of you have a great passion in this area and I am grateful for it.

Sincerely
Mary