[Springboard] Operationalizing the 4 levels

Kevin Balm kbalm at topfacilitators.com
Sat Jan 19 21:14:49 EST 2008

Dear Jim, Randy

I appreciated your two contributions so much that I felt emboldened to share
a similar vein of thought I've been engaged in. The attached piece is
something I use in facilitation training to highlight the journey of
developing one's prowess in facilitation (beyond any particular facilitation
school or technique) while locating ToP in the 'field' of facilitation. I
suppose its been my way of inviting participants to the possibility of
facilitation as something more than an occupation or engagement. The MS Word
format may suffer some in transmission.

By the way Jim, in the Integrated category, have you tried the word
'aligned' in the place of 'fascinated'? And I don't know why but Occupation,
Engagement, Vocation and Integration speak more to me.

Regards from humid Bangkok

Kevin Balm

  _____