[Springboard] July is here, so the Wiegel's are probably heading across the country again . . .

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 00:26:08 EDT 2008

Right you are.  Perhaps the third time is a charm.  Judy and Jim and the old dog and the white van are heading out Wednesday or Thursday morning in the general direction of Nova Scotia.

We will love to visit along the way with folks and we are bringing the camera so we can video tape more great stories as we lean back and listen.

Gonna be home?  Want to tell some stories?  Let us know.  We'll build you in to the trip.

Jim

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1 623-936-8671
+1 623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

One great, strong, unselfish soul in every community could actually redeem the world. Elbert Hubbard