[Springboard] Ordinary Radicals

Tracy E. Longacre tel at telphoto.com
Wed Jul 2 10:26:49 EDT 2008

Have any of you read/encountered/gotten to know anyone in the "Ordinary
Radicals" movement? Shane Claiborne or any of his compatriots?

I'm listening to the audio version of Shane's book, Irresistible Revolution:
Living as an Ordinary Radical and it's extremely familiar. He lives in a
community called The Simple Way in north Philadelphia and is quite well
known among young evangelical Christian circles. (There was a CNN article
about him recently and their campaign "Jesus for President").

When we think about connecting with the next generation of the order, I have
to say, it sounds like these folks are already doing it.
  - Tracy E. Longacre
    VSO Volunteer
    Bamenda, Cameroon
We are called upon to meet each moment with joy.

    Cameroon Blog: http://telcameroon.vox.com/
    Running Blog: http://revruns.blogspot.com/
    Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tlongacre/