[Springboard] Dialogue on the Future

marykdsouza at vsnl.com marykdsouza at vsnl.com
Thu Jun 5 21:37:04 EDT 2008

Larry,
Thank you for raising these questions.  They are mine also.

I do feel that the systemic and structural issues have not been dealth with.  This is perhapswhere we need topay atttention.  The whole theme of "Whole systems transition" is becoming critical.

I also feel that  I have lost faith in the inexhaustable energy of spirit and have placed a great deal of faith in the exhaustable resources of our planet earth.

In humility,
Mary