[Springboard] Welcome to Denver

Anne Neal - ICA anneneal-ica at qwest.net
Mon Mar 3 12:53:54 EST 2008

Thanks so much Don.

I've been wondering how your trip to Nepal went.  If you'd like some time on
the agenda on Thursday to share about your experiences, we can arrange it.
Please let me know.  Also, we will be going over the logo with David D., so
it would be good if you could attend.  10:00 - 2:00 on the 6th.

Is your gust room available for the whole time - Thurs___Fri___Sat___Sun___?
Will you provide transportation back and forth to the meetings?  Are you
available for an airport run or two?

TY

Later,
Anne