[Springboard] Fwd: Re: Fw: well worth watching... The New Earth webcast

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 13:56:31 EST 2008

This takes our efforts at involving people remotely to a whole new level . . .  Can we do this in relation to the Denver get together??

    To: LOIS SABOE <lois_saboe at msn.com>

  Thanks, Lois,

  It's great . . .

LOIS SABOE <lois_saboe at msn.com> wrote:

  http://event.oprah.com/videochannel/ondemand/od_main.html

    I suggest when you are ready that you just tap on where it says in orange:  Watch the entire first class now...  It's 1 1/2 hours long and you can pause anytime.

  ----- Original Message -----   From: Margaret Anderson