[Springboard] Who/Where is the "Church" Today?

J WENDELL+ REV CLUTZ jwclutz at msn.com
Wed Mar 12 21:22:58 EDT 2008

Thanks for your input.  We also support the Jesus Seminar through your encouragement and believe in the local church.  One time you sent us a list of churches in Tucson who support Progressive Theology.  We have misplaced it.  Do you still have the book you referred to and could give us the names again.  We have still not found a church!

Thanks,  Wendell