[Springboard] FW: Online Art Auction to benefit the Conference Scholarship Fund

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Sun Mar 23 15:46:16 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues on various list serves, You may get this message several
times but just wanted everyone to have a chance to look at Ellen Howie's
artwork which she has donated as a fund raiser for the 2008 ICA
International Conference on Human Development in Japan.   Naturally, we hope
you'll make a substantial bid that will go toward a scholarship fund to
enable wider participation in the event.   (John and I have been
appreciative of Ellen's work for some time and have made an $80 bid on the
last painting, but it shows up as  "0".   It is in the process of being
corrected.) The originals will be on display at the Springboard meeting in
Denver this coming weekend.   Feel free to forward this message on to others
who may have a connection with Matthew Fox's work and may appreciate these
artistic interpretations.     Lynda Cock