[Springboard] Declaration of Springboard III ‹ Lake Junaluska

David Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:08:35 EDT 2008

Hello friends,

Several people are already meeting to begin Springboard IV this afternoon in
Denver, I expect to finalize images for the weekend. We'll send reports.

Here's one of the products from Springboard III that I don't believe had
much 'play'‹a 'declaration.' The moment was the ending of the sessions at
Lake Junaluska. The context was not some sort of new manifesto, but rather
symbolizing our sense of group intention. It was a moving experience and a
touching moment to have the legal pad passing around for any who chose to
sign.

I've attached a PDF with the draft and the signatures of those who signed
it. Print it out on two sides of a single sheet of paper and if you don't
recognize one of the signatures, hold it up to the light and the printed
name will show through.

Best to all.

David

--