[Springboard] new birth

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 22:56:33 EDT 2008

I thought I'd celebrate from afar.

  In June, 1973 on my wedding day in the Kemper Building I was holding my infant godson, Joshua Krauss, and giving him his bottle.

  Fast forward to last Saturday afternoon, when Joshua and his wife brought a daughter into the world. As far as I can tell, everybody's doing fine and probably ecstatic, especially grandma and grandpa, Margaret and Kit.

  So there's new evidence in our midst of a brand new generation on whose behalf we old-timers are privileged to be comprehensive, futuric, and intentional. I'm very glad we're not dead yet!

  Marshall