[Springboard] Declaration of Springboard III ‹ Lake Junaluska

Ellen & David Rebstock grapevin2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 23:07:14 EDT 2008

David
I am being lazy and replying to your email with this attachment of the work
Gordon, Shirley & I did on "What it means to be part of this Springboard
Community".  If you can print 12 copies for the meeting Sun AM I would
appreciate it.  We probably won't post it to the website until after we have
a consensus of at least the group tomorrow.
Ellen