[Springboard] Thanks for your message

Marie Sharp mbsharp at igc.org
Mon Mar 31 09:18:42 EDT 2008

Dear Lynda,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, Davidson's basketball skills really got 'on the map' as well as 'on the ball'.  Both Basil and Otto as well as Otto's wife, Christy, graduated from Davidson as did Basil's brother and his two sons.  Perhaps Jonathan knows them; Cal and Hunter Sharp.

Congratulations!  I celebrate with you in the Cock Family growth of love.

Adoption is a wonderful choice.  Otto and Christy have two adopted sons and one son by birth.  Caleb was the name of the first foster child they had who was able to return to his bloodline family when an aunt adopted him.  I really like the name.

Helen Newkirk will be moving to Texas to live in the family home in Utopia.

Peace,
Marie