[Springboard] Urgent request

Richard Alton dick_alton at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 10:36:53 EDT 2008

See attached

Richard H.T. Alton
International Consultants and Associates
'building global bridges'
166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N
Oak Park, IL 60302
T:1.773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com

Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back
   Babe Ruth

From: jpatterson at abbeynorth.ca
To: springboard at wedgeblade.net
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:00:47 -0400
Subject: [Springboard] Urgent request

Dick

Please send me a copy of that email of yours we are supposed to
be discussing this am at 11 my time.

John

Jim, do you have a blog so we can follow along as you work on this project?
Thanks, Dick

Richard H.T. Alton International Consultants and Associates 'building global
bridges' 166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N Oak Park, IL 60302 T:1.773.344.7172 richard.alton at gmail.com
Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back Babe Ruth