[Springboard] June 25 in Montreal

Katie Burke katie at ica-international.org
Mon May 5 13:48:14 EDT 2008

Dear Springboard folks,

On behalf of the staff at ICAI, I'd like to extend a warm invitation to
the 25 June launch of our "Innovation in Human Development Speaker
Series" with Robert Calderisi. The event is also doubling as an official
ICAI office launch, with a reception hosted by Montreal International,
and a very exciting "Human Development Exposition" put on by the
training program participants. There will be lots of new and old faces,
and we would love to have you there.

For more information on the office launch and speaker series event,
check out this month's Network Exchange, viewable through this link:
http://www.ica-international.org/exchange/2008%5F05/

And heads up! - it also happens to be the day before the start of the
world famous Montreal Jazz Fest:
http://www.montrealjazzfest.com/jal2007_2008/splash.aspx

This is a wonderful time to pay a visit to the Secretariat in Montreal.
Please consider it, and don't hesitate to contact me directly if you
have any questions.

Best wishes,
Katie

Katie Burke
Office Manager
The Institute of Cultural Affairs International
555 Rene-Levesque Boulevard West
Suite 500
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H2Z 1B1
Tel 514.875.7111
Fax 514.287.9687
www.ica-international.org

Help chart a new agenda at the 7th Global Conference on Human
Development www.japan2008.org

Give a gift that gives again at www.workinggifts.org