[Springboard] June 25 in Montreal

Don Elliott dpelliott at aol.com
Wed May 7 16:37:31 EDT 2008

K-K-K-Katie,

I will not be able to come to Montreal in June, but wish you well.? I am really excited that the IToPToT will happen, and it looks like a great bunch of attendees.? I made a $10,000 loan last year, which I will turn into a donation this year.? That was predicated on getting this IToPToT done.? So, what?Ineed to do, to make this happen, is to make my donation through ICA-USA, and when you get that money, then pay off my loan.? I will make my donation for enough to cover the 10% fee that ICA-USA exacts for the transaction.

I was sorry to hear that Sarah has moved to a non-paid status, but know money is tight.? She is such a gem.? I hope she will stay in Montreal.? I guess it depends if her SO has found a job to his liking.

Don

Dear Springboard folks,

On behalf of the staff at ICAI, I'd like to extend a warm invitation to
the 25 June launch of our "Innovation in Human Development Speaker
Series" with Robert Calderisi. The event is also doubling as an official
ICAI office launch, with a reception hosted by Montreal International,
and a very exciting "Human Development Exposition" put on by the
training program participants. There will be lots of new and old faces,
and we would love to have you there.

For more information on the office launch and speaker series event,
check out this month's Network Exchange, viewable through this link:
http://www.ica-international.org/exchange/2008%5F05/

And heads up! - it also happens to be the day before the start of the
world famous Montreal Jazz Fest:
http://www.montrealjazzfest.com/jal2007_2008/splash.aspx

This is a wonderful time to pay a visit to the Secretariat in Montreal.
Please consider it, and don't hesitate to contact me directly if you
have any questions.

Best wishes,
Katie

Katie Burke
Office Manager
The Institute of Cultural Affairs International
555 Rene-Levesque Boulevard West
Suite 500
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H2Z 1B1
Tel 514.875.7111
Fax 514.287.9687
www.ica-international.org

Help chart a new agenda at the 7th Global Conference on Human
Development www.japan2008.org

Give a gift that gives again at www.workinggifts.org