[Springboard] Web Page Financing

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Thu May 8 17:17:03 EDT 2008

Jean,

That's wonderful news!

On another note, would you be open to coming to Mexico to be with Judy
for about three weeks in September?  I have to be in India and I would
like to have someone here who would be with Judy.  It would be for
companionship and help with the meals.  I would cover all the expenses
of your travel and stay here.  The weather in September does have some
heavy rains, but it is still a wonderful place to be.  Let me know if
you are interested.  I don't have an Indian travel plan yet, but it
would probably be the first three weeks of September.

G&P,

Jack