[Springboard] Web Page Financing

Jean Long jlongworld at comcast.net
Thu May 8 18:35:20 EDT 2008

My my - what a wonderful, thoughtful plan.  I think this might work.  I was
going to the second Profound Journey Course on September 5 - but that is not
necessary.

I would want to make sure that I can be the care giver Judy needs.  Helping
her enjoy your Mexico home is an awesome responsibility.  ...and what a
chance to care for our global family.

Let's talk.

Jean