[Springboard] Dialogue on the Future

Larry Philbrook icalarry at ms69.hinet.net
Wed May 28 19:13:04 EDT 2008

Bill - Take your time I am glad to hear your voice

David Z - I am glad to share my take although both Japanese and Chinese are very complex and dynamic societies at this point.  I am enjoying working in both.  In fact i am in Tainan today and off to Osaka on Monday.  Do you have specific questions?

With respect, Larry