[Springboard] [Dialogue] Looking to Tuesday . . .

George Holcombe geowanda at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 1 10:53:51 EDT 2008

I read this a while back and have been passing it around.  There is
also a Moyers show you can view on his website with the interview of
Bacevich.  I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more play in the media, but
then again it may not be their schitck.  Right now my copy is loaned
out, but I would be glad to retrieve it and give it a study a whirl.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Home: 512/252-2756