[Springboard] [Dialogue] Looking to Tuesday . . .

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 19:45:30 EST 2008

Well, several people said they are interested.  What if we give ourselves a week to get the book (or get it back) then do a week on each

First week 11/10 ff Introduction:  War Without Exits and 1.  The Crisis of Profligacy
Second Week 11/17 ff 2.  The Political Crisis
Third Week 11/24 ff 3.  The Military Crisis
Fourth Week 12/1  Conclusion:  The Limits of Power

If one (or 2) of us took each section and sort of took responsibility for getting a conversation / discussion / whatever going on the list serves for that week and checking in and keeping it going, Perhaps on Wednesday night, (12th, 19th, 26th, 3rd) we could set a time and do a conference call.  My free conference call number has lots of slots and would only cost a long distance call (or a skype call) and it also has a recording function, so we could record the seminar and make it available for others to listen in -- not to the level of Oprah's study of Tolle, but  . .

What do you think?

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401