[Springboard] Looks like the Study group on The Limits To Power is a go

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 08:59:21 EST 2008

Jack Gilles suggested we do the study using the Springboard Dialogue list serve.  It was sort of set up for this kind of thing and there is little general traffic on it.  If you need to join it, go to www.wedgeblade.net and cursor down to list serves and click on the Springboard Listserv and follow the instructions to join.  I trust Tim Wegner and Gordon Harper will oblige.  While there, browse at some of the other resources available.

Questions:  Jim Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com

I am willing to facilitate the first week.  You have to get access to the book.  Starting on Sunday evening, November 9, I will be sending out questions and comments and will be available at least once a day to respond, provoke, keep the conversation going.

I will also host a conference call on Wednesday, November 12.  I am thinking around 6 pm local time here in Phoenix, for 1 hour.  The call number is