[Springboard] Looks like the Study group on The Limits To Power is a go

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Thu Nov 6 10:33:20 EST 2008

Hi Jim

Just checking in. I have ordered the book.

On seeing what we are doing, the only thing I am really familiar with is
Go-to-meeting, a commercial service.

My company uses this extensively to do demos of our product to clients.

We also use it internally to use a PowerPoint of any other document to
record what we are discussing as we go.

We only need an account membership and a person to host each session. The
host role can be passed around.

M. George Walters

NetSuite <http://www.netsuite.com?partner=713894>  Solution Provider

EBS-RAD LLC <http://www.performsoft.com>