[Springboard] Looks like the Study group on The Limits To Power is a go

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Fri Nov 7 11:59:00 EST 2008

Hi David

I would trust your judgment on alternatives. I am in a crunch right now
where I do not have time available to look beyond the resources I am already
familiar with.

The only capability that is crucial is the ability to pass control of the
screen that everyone is watching to any member logged in

Thanks for the suggestion.

M. George Walters

NetSuite <http://www.netsuite.com?partner=713894>  Solution Provider

EBS-RAD LLC <http://www.performsoft.com>