[Springboard] Fwd: 3 minutes of pure inspiration WHAT A FOLLOW UP TO OUR LIMITS STUDY!!

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 07:37:06 EST 2008

Nigel Blackburn, a colleague connected to ICA in Chile sent this message and link to a video about a compassion project-- about what a bunch of us need to do . . .

David Zollars would be proud . . . click further down where it says  video.  Once I got in, I had to click other language to get it to start . . .

Jim Wiegel

I know nothing grander, better exercise, better digestion, more positive proof of the past, the triumphant result of faith in human kind, than a well-contested American national election. Walt Whitman

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401