[Springboard] Karen's car

George Holcombe geowanda at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 16:43:44 EST 2008

If possible, I'd wait until the next generation of plug-in hybrids
come on line, possibly this Spring.  The Japanese car makers have them
already, and the Americans are working on them pretty hard.  They will
be the bridge car to all electrics or alternate fuel types.  They
might let the diesels from Europe in next year that are also high
mileage cars.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728