[Springboard] Re Please connect with me :) - sorry not for me

Adam Thomson dmtmsn at language.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 00:37:35 EDT 2008

I have deep suspicions of sites like Reunion.com.

David, are you serious about wanting people to
join this thing, or are you being conned?
Wikipedia does not give Reunion.com a good write-up.

Either way, it's not for me. I am perfectly happy
with my existing links to Springboard, Dialogue and OE List.

Adam Thomson in Dover UK

END OF MESSAGE